Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    open933 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2014, 11:39 PM
    full list of website design code languages?
    hello, Where can i find the full list of website design code languages
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2014, 08:29 PM
    I think you may find it difficult to obtain, here and here may give you some clues. You have to understand that since the advent of large internet servers there has been huge developments in server side scripting that generally puts almost any language available into use for the net. Google runs C and C++ which were never before seen as web languages but are now extensively useful in database programming. As far as client side scripting, there is a much shorter list, here (see "List of Client-Side Scripting Languages") will help with that. Even so, many of these can be used either way and even some server side scripts can be wrapped into plugins or activeX controls to be used on the client side, greatly expanding the list in a technical sense.

Is there a more specific type of languages you are looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for design my website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for my own website. I saw lots of web designing company but I did not found any good and affordable company. I need best web design company for my websites at cheapest prices.

What is the best website for website design beginners? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website for website design beginners?

Languages required to create a website [ 1 Answers ]

I am just begiiningto learn web designing. I want to create a website for my portfolio for a course company. I have knowledge in html and basic sql and perl. I am very eager to learn any other programming language or scripting language. Can u guide me as to which languages and graphic software...

Website Design [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to create a website and I am stuck with the overall design. I don't know whether to use CSS or plain tables. Is there any software apart from Macromedia that can the task easier?

View more questions Search