Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppy20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2014, 09:29 PM
    Old children's movie little monster talking balls animated??
    Hi there I am trying to find the name of a movie that I watched as a child, presuming it was made about 1990 ish , animated balls that bounce around talk and sing...
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 2, 2014, 10:20 PM
    Sounds like

Madballs
    Escape from Orb

-------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking dog christian children's movie [ 0 Answers ]

As a child even though I was raised Jewish my Christian grandparents had me watch Christian movies I've been trying to remember the name of one it was on VHS and it had talking dogs where one was a bully and two boys where one was the bully their family's are on a camping trip and I remember the...

Animated movie about a boy, on a planetoid, and a talking flower [ 1 Answers ]

A very long time ago, probably late eighties, possibly early nineties, I saw either on video or on television, it was a animated film where there was a boy in outer space, he lived on this tiny planetoid, and at some point there was a flower with a girls face on it, in the end the boy uses a net...

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything,...

View more questions Search