Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassysears Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:52 AM
    What movie has the song "do your ears hang low"?
    The movie is a kids movie and I used to have it many years ago. It had different characters in it and different themes.
    Dan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassysears
    The movie is a kids movie and I used to have it many years ago. It had different characters in it and different themes.
    A variant was used in the Peter Fonda movie "Easy Rider" in the hippie commune scene. Don't know it from a kid's movie, though
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 8, 2007, 01:04 PM
    "WeeSing in Sillyville" had that song. The two kids who starred in the movie sung it with (and about) their basset hound right before they went to Sillyville. Look up "WeeSing in Sillyville" on IMDB.com and see if it's what you're thinking about.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 8, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Barney does a version of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with the "Frere Jacques" song? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question about this movie previously, but I had the name of the song spelled wrong. I had it spelled as Farashaka instead of Frere Jacques. I've posted the lyrics to the song below in hoping it will help with finding the answer. I saw a movie when I was younger, I think in the late 80's...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

My Kenmore gas drter has low heat "HELP" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all I have a Kenmore elite large capacity gas dryer model # 110.70942990, SER: MK2413999 The problem I am having is I only get low heat when its on the cotton setting, in the last week it has been taking about 2 hours to dry a normal load that use to takes about 45 minutes, in the past...

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search