Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    open933 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2014, 01:38 PM
    A title of a movie that has a green house and makes aweful noise?
    I haven't been able to find the name of this absolutely aweful house that thinks. I know that outside the house in the front yard somewhere there is a capital F shaped stick that poisons the person somehow. I think maybe the poison that drips is part of the whole evil bit to help the house work.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie title? It's a movie where a boy lives in a tree and makes a nest [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw on American TV in the 90s. A boy gets in a fight with his father about eating peas at dinner and is banished to his room, he goes to live in the tree in the backyard and refuses to come down. He makes himself a large nest out of twigs and other...

Dishwasher Makes Loud noise - NOT A GRINDING NOISE [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore undercounter dishwasher. It is Model # 66517512200, Serial # FM2505224. The pump makes very loud noise not a grinding type of noise but a loud noise similar to that of a vacuum cleaner. The noise gets louder and varies in pitch when pumping out the waste water . Can you...

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

My toilet makes noise after flushing, however, no vibration, just noise. [ 7 Answers ]

My toilet makes a high pitched noise after being flushed. I don't have the ballcock type valve, and there is no vibration, only noise that stops after the toilet has filled.

5 years + GE dryer has aweful grinding noise [ 1 Answers ]

After research, I'm sure that the "rear bearing kit" should solve my problem. I can't find one anywhere. Can someone enlighten me please on its where abouts for GE dryers? I see other manufacturers with no probs. Model dbxr453evoww Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.