Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 1, 2014, 05:51 AM
    Diagnose connection problem
    I have WINDOWS 7 and MS Offiec 2007 running on my computer, but I fail to SEARCH any file from my computer HD written in *.doc or *.docx (MS word file) files. Moreover, while using the internet, after sometime the DIAGNOSE CONNECTION PROBLEM message is displayed.

How to solve this problem?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 1, 2014, 08:36 AM
    How are you searching your computer ?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 12, 2014, 10:54 PM
    SO it seems as if you have 2 issues here so I will reference each individually.

1. Searching within a Microsoft OS is not as simple as it use to be. With the growth of the platform; and files needed for it, as well as superfluous files added by you, the search parameters needed to be narrowed down (ie: indexing). It's hard and some what time consuming to do a canvas search anymore, specifically for a file format as popular as .doc or .docx. So yes, I would agree that knowing how you're searching for these is needed before assisting further.

2. When you get this prompt/popup concerning your connectivity, do you actually lose connectivity to whatever network you're currently on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I diagnose an idling problem on 1999 Honda Odyssey? [ 0 Answers ]

My 1999 Honda Odyssey idled erratically a couple of times a few weeks ago while in park. Fluctuacte from 1000 rpm to 2000 rpm. I turned it off and back on and turned the a/c off and on. It stopped. It did this again with my wife and she simply revved the engine and it stopped. There is no CEL...

How do I get internet connection when there is a connection problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have clear internet service but cannot connect the internet

Low water pressure need help to diagnose problem [ 0 Answers ]

Had low water pressure. Pressure tank was bad so replaced it along with pressure switch,check valve,pressure gauge.pressure switch is 30/50. Pressure in tank is at 29psi.gauge stops at 22psi goes no further. Tried to adjust switch with no result. Can hear pump run does not shut off on its owen. I...

Diagnose problem of trane furnace xl80 [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace was in 2ft. Of water for about 24 hours. I replaced the blower motor and start capacitor because it shorted out. The blower will still not start. The 120v/24v AC transformer and the 5 amp fuse in the blower compartment check okay. Should I assume that the circuit board is bad and needs...

Connection problem [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My psp won't cannot to the internet. What is the promblem.

View more questions Search