Ask
    mnicole0511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2014, 12:06 PM
    ETG
    Drank 1 shot on Tuesday at 6 have to take EtG Friday at 6 will I pass
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 12:25 PM
    You'll find out after the test. Given the parameters you should have all the ETG/ETS out of you system.

If, by most extreme misfortunes, you happen to fail. What do you stand to lose? Job? Probation? Custody of your children?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
    Probable pass but what about next test when it is only a day or two? Worth it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

EtG [ 5 Answers ]

I drank Saturday at 2 oclock... I have EtG test on Thursday will I pass?

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG [ 1 Answers ]

My friend drank 3 four lokos within 72 hours 1 each day for 3 days then had to take a EtG test 48 hours later she is in her 30's and weighs about 235 Does anyone think she will pass

View more questions Search