Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justaspoonfull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2014, 09:53 AM
    How much equipment does the U.S Army have?
    Hey! Basically, I have to do a presentation about the U.S Army and it includes the equipment of the united states. Since I couldn't find any proper answers anywhere on this goddamn interweb I decided to try on here. All I need is a number that shows how much equipment the army has.. (either one number that includes everything or several numbers for each thing (tanks, vehicles, handguns, atillery etc.)
    Thanks for taking your time.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2014, 09:58 AM
    I seriously doubt you will ever find a truly accurate answer to your question in it's entirety.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
    I found the answer almost immediately. The total is unknown and changes from day to day/week to week. Wikipedia has an article, Equipment of the United States Army, that will give you quantities in chart form.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2014, 11:09 AM
    First, why would you expect any branch of the US military to reveal its exact inventory? Or why would you expect ANY country to do so? Wouldn't you think that enemies of the country would like to know that information. Second, why would you think those numbers would be stable. Clearly those numbers would fluctuate. Even if revealed they would only be valid at a specific point in time. Third, who is the presentation for and do they actually require this info?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Going into the army! Maybe? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, so I have a new question! To any prior military, or current military, or anyone who can actually answer this one! Is it HIGHLY unlikely for the army to accept a person who has a DUI, implied consent, and a simple assault charge??

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

View more questions Search