Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prosess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2014, 08:20 AM
    Salt and ice
    Purple scars after salt and ice... 3 days after, what to do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2014, 08:22 AM
    Show your parents and have them take you to the doctor. You have stupidly given yourself a bad case of frostbite.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 30, 2014, 08:28 AM
    And adendum. If you come across something that is a challenge, i.e. Cinammon, salt & ice, etc, don't do them. Chances are it is something that's really dumb and, like the salt and ice challenge, will most likely leave you scared or with medical issues for the rest of your life. Better for the moment of ribbing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2014, 10:27 AM
    I bet you feel like a real genius right now, don't you? I bet your "friends" (or whoever talked you into doing something this dumb) were having one hell of a laugh at your expense.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2014, 11:52 PM
    At this point, what you have is frostbite, and the damaged skin, if bad enough can get infection. It can leave possible permanent scars. You should have it looked at by a doctor, to be sure, the injury does not cause more serious damage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice challenge help? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so yesterday me and my friend did the salt and ice challenge. I was a little bit under a minute or so and my friend was around 30 seconds. I did on the back of my hand Anyway my hand was red and whitish in the middle afterwords then it just went red, it was bunny like swollen and hard to move...

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

I did a challenge when you have to pour salt on your arm then put an ice cube on It well longer story short I would like to know if there is a way I can make the swelling go away before it turn into a bruise

Salt and ice [ 5 Answers ]

My friend says that salt and ice burn you skin on contact if I try it, I just want to now if it will :confused:

View more questions Search