Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunamoon123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 04:56 PM
    Can I fail an EtG because of alcohol denat. In a NIVEA cellulite product?
    Use the good-bye cellulite smoothing cellulite gel-cream every night before bed. Do not use any alcohol or drugs. Randomly get selected once or twice a month to take an EtG urine test. Will using this smoothing gel-cream cause a false positive in an EtG? They tell you not to use hand sanitizer, etc. but how much does that actually affect the test?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
    If you are being tested and required to be abstinent... you have to avoid ALL products with alcohol.

As far as tests go... its not a "false Positive"... its simply a positive. It actually DID detect alcohol...and it doesn't matter what the source is to the lab. And why you have to be diligent in what you buy and use.

Theycan assume you were injecting it because far, far too many people look for any excuse to blame a positive result on when most of them did drink... so everyone else that wasn't but used other products with it gets caught up in it as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent failed ETG, but I had not consumed any alcohol, Could this fail me? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a failed ETG urine test. The problem is I have not consumed any alcohol. I went through my daily routine and I found that I actually come in contact with more alcohol than I had thought. My question is, would this be enough for a failed ETG? My probation officer said its not showing...

I ate lobster bisque and found out it has alcohol, will I fail the EtG urine test ? [ 11 Answers ]

I have an EtG urine test tomorrow and I ate lobster bisque tonight. I didn't know it had sherry in it and now Im freaking out. I know this test picks up on alcohol in the past 80 hours not how much it was. So with wine being in this soup would it fail the urin test?

Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..

View more questions Search