Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2014, 04:25 PM
    HIV/AIDS college report,
    I have to write a report in college about HIV/AIDS, the effects it can have on the infected person and their families and I remember once seeing a documentary about a woman who contracted HIV, her husband and daughter both also contracted it from her but her son didn't, the woman was called Rebecca and her son was called Joshua, she kept her families condition a secret but finally told the truth, I can't remember the name of this documentary but I know it will be really helpful for my report, can anyone help? Has anyone seen or heard of it?

Check out some similar questions!

Hiv,aids or std [ 1 Answers ]

Is true that if someone infected w any sirious transmitte diseases will be trade even if is not infected just in case to control the expasion?

Topic on aids and/or hiv [ 2 Answers ]

I know somebody who has aids and/or hiv, what do I need to do to make sure that me and my family do not come in contact with the disease?

Do you know someone with HIV and AIDS [ 6 Answers ]

I have a long timed friend that had contacted the disease either through his fast acting, life of the party, and being just plain pretty and too many people wanted him in all the ways loose. I noticed women given him an eye because he could cook and draw and carries a nice package. Lately, I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.