Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tianadunlap Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 04:00 AM
    Internet explorer has recently stopped letting me login to websites can you help me
    Internet explorer has recently stopped letting me login to various websites. It gives me a message that says internet explorer cannot display this page. I can only think that some new firewall has recently been enacted with a previous update. Please help me disable it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2014, 04:29 AM
    What version of Windows and what version of Internet Explorer do you have?

Oct 29, 2014, 05:08 AM
    I have Vista. I don't know what version of internet explorer, however.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2014, 05:43 AM
    If you have IE 8 the websites may have stopped supporting it, you'll need to upgrade to a higher version, 10 or better. One option is to install an alternative very popular browser such as Chrome
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2014, 07:13 AM
    Hi, Try this question's anwer. I had a similar problem and this answer fixed itT this web page:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/internet-web/cant-access-financial-sites-803870.html?referrerid=86548

Nov 7, 2014, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foil View Post
    Hi, Try this question's anwer. I had a similar problem and this answer fixed itT this web page:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/internet-web/cant-access-financial-sites-803870.html?referrerid=86548
    Thanks so much. That worked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer stopped by Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am new to this site. I cannot reach or open my Internet Explorer . I have somehow downloaded Google Chrome and it seems to block IE and other programs, I tried downloading IE using my Google Chrome brouser and it worked for a while, but upon resterting my computer it was...

My internet explorer has stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

My son was on some site(?) after which internet explorer and related windows apps just do not work - how do I resolve this??

How can I remove my user name rom login area of internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

For accessing any email account we have to enter our user name and password in the home page of mail facility providers. After entering the user name and password, any internet explorer asks us to remember or not to remember password and it is our choice yto save it or not. But the problem is this...

Not remembering user/login ID in Internet Explorer 7 [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using XP SP2 and had a slow download problem and called my ISP tech support. They had me delete ALL browsing history, and make a few other config changes to I.E.7. Didn't solve the problem (was a bad router), but created a new one. Slowly I've been rebuilding my user/login ID's in cookies,...

Blocking websites in internet explorer ver 6.0 [ 3 Answers ]

My problem is that . I have to block certain mail sites and other sites . But the problem is that even though I block the sites in the content bar of explorer . Some people are going for the search engines sites and from there they are able to access those mail sites . Is there any solutions that...

View more questions Search