Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shootprado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Bump on Penile Shaft
    Okay so I am 18 year old male.

I have had this bump like thing on the back on my penis for awhile now and its really irritating me. I have had it for quite some time now and its freaking me out.

It is a "painless" bump and is very soft, but it does get hard when I become erect.
    It is a "yellowish" skin color but right on the end of it, it has a black dot
    It has NO pain and I am a virgin so I didn't get something "sexually".
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Please help me out thanks.

THANKS
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2014, 06:24 AM
    Do you really want someone from the internet diagnosing something in manland for you? I don't think so. If you are concerned about it make an appointment with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bump on penile shaft [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so about a month or two ago I noticed a bump on the shaft of my penis, about the size of a pimple. Its near the base, I do shave so I thought it might be an ingrown hair. Well I looked up how to treat them and they say you should be able to see the hair under the skin and you dig it out with a...

Bump on penile shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

It started as what looked like a pimple and I noticed it after I had shaved after not shaving for about a week. As I continued to shave it got bigger. Looks like a whitehead at the top but its rather large and it hurts a little when I touch it. I am sexually active but my girlfriend doesn't have...

Small white bump on Lower Penile Shaft [ 0 Answers ]

I just resently saw on my lower penile shaft a small almost zit looking bump that was a cream colored shade of white and I'm 14, and I want to know what it is and how to get rid of it thanks.

There is a small, tiny bump on my penile shaft [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the shaft. It is almost like a pimple or a cyst. It has the same color as the skin around it, does not itch or anything. I noticed it on Sunday and it was not there on Saturday. Just wondering what it might be before I go to the doctors.

17 yrs old, small red bump on penile shaft [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 17 years old and have a small red bump on my penile shaft about mid-way up and on the left side. Its sensitive to pressure but not touch. It is no larger than a cm wide, also it's not attached it feels like it's just under the skin (It may just be a pimple?), but I've read some other...

View more questions Search