Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 05:18 PM
    In app purchase question
    We'll I have an iPad and I recently downloaded an app called Star Wars commander and when I tried to buy something it says that I need to download this app using the Apple ID I using to buy it. I used my Apple ID to download it and my other to try and buy the in app purchase. Also if I delete the app will it get rid of my data. I have connected it to Facebook and gamecenter but I want to make sure.
    SallyE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 02:30 PM
    My experience with Apple IDs and talking to Apple about using different ones to download apps is this: the app or purchase (like an update or add on) goes with the ID you used, and there is no transferring one to the other. Sorry for the bad news. It certainly taught me to use just one Apple ID as I lost data and apps, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Job app question [ 7 Answers ]

What does it mean on an job app when it says employed from, what do I put down for that

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Email prog/app. Question? [ 4 Answers ]

Here is a question, I saw a posting question inquiring about a chat line program seen in the movie EUROtrip. I have some what of the same question... In the movie the main character has an Email Programthat says " Mail Fu**head!" I really though it might be interesting to have the program. I...

Job App question [ 3 Answers ]

When answering the question have you ever been convicted of a felony in the past seven years and you were convicted 12 years ago can you answer no

View more questions Search