Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2014, 10:52 AM
    How many calories burned?
    There's a Workout on Pinterest to Katy Perry's dark horse song. It's the one with two ladies. Considered Zumba I assume. Can any professional tell me how many calories would be burned? I am clueless and want to add the workout to myfitnesspal.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2014, 11:05 AM
    Well now the YouTube video works on phone! Here's the exact workout...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1...&v=HqJLdJDGJkM
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2014, 01:17 PM
    Everyone is different, and there is no professional here who can tell you how many calories burned. But if it is zoomba, you can bet it is a heck a of a lot of calories burned. That is one major work out.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Thanks for your input. I just had two babies back to back and it's so easy to do this real quick in the home a few times a day! I just put 50 calories. I hope it's close. I know how slowly calories can burn off. I used to do cardio on elliptical for a straight hour and that was like 500.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many calories were burned by Patrick Makau in his World Record Marathon run? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an equation for calculating this? Thank you so much!

About how many calories should I be taking in at my weight and the calories I burn? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old male and I weigh 246 pounds I am trying to lose as much weight as possible in a healthy manner. I have been working out about 5 days a week and according to a website I burn about 800-900 calories per workout. I usually try to run 3 miles on the treadmill, 15 minutes of eliptical...

Calories burned/eaten? [ 1 Answers ]

So I keep reading somewhere that for every 3,500 calories you b urn that you burn 1 pound of fat. I would like to start working out and burning 500 calories a day (eventually). I used to do that so I know I would be able to do it if I put my mind to it. However I don't know how many calories I...

Calories Burned During Sex: [ 4 Answers ]

:D REMOVING HER CLOTHES: With her consent... 12 Calories Without her consent... 2,187 Calories OPENING HER BRA: With both hands... 8 Calories With one hand... 12 Calories

Calories burned in these exercises [ 0 Answers ]

How many calories are burned in 1 set of 15 push-ups? Crunches? Jumping jacks? How many calories are burned in 1 set of 12- biceps curls, using 10lb dumb bells? How many calories are burned in 1 set of 25 crunches using a body ball?

View more questions Search