Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richemer Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
    A laptop left the network and now wants back in but system won't let it
    I had to restore my laptop and now I can't add it to my network. It asks me for user name and passwork and domain. I tried router user name and password but that's not it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2014, 10:41 AM
    Is this a home network? If so you need to know your Workgroup or Homegroup name. You can check the network settings of another computer on your network.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't stand on his back left hind leg [ 2 Answers ]

My dog won't stand on his back hind leg. It's a little swollen and he whines

New hp laptop won't connect to wireless network [ 0 Answers ]

Just bought a brand new hp pavilion dv6. Everything works great except it won't connect to my wifi network or any other networks I've tried. I spent 4 hours on the phone with tech support and after nothing worked I exchanged the laptop for the same one. The new one had the same problem, once again...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network(says none available)network isgood [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network (says none available) network is good I have another that is working fine. I

Laptop won't hold system time [ 13 Answers ]

I've replaced the cmos battery but the time/date aren't being held when the laptop is powered down or put in sleep. Don't know if this is related but it started happening when I let MS install Silverlight and that installation failed. I talked to HP and they thought it was the cmos battery...

View more questions Search