Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Breakat99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
    Nexplanon implant
    I recently got nexplanon inserted in my arm last Thursday and Friday it was very sensitive like I couldn't cross my arms without feeling pain. And when I put a finger on each end and put pressure on it, it feels as if it is broken or severely bent in the middle. What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2014, 07:17 AM
    If you are having that much discomfort you need to contact the doctor who inserted the implant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contraception, Nexplanon implant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on the Nexplanon implant and I was just wondering if it can cause you to Overheat. Since having it put in I have been overheating to the point I'm sick.

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

I had nexplanon inserted 4 days ago and had unprotected sex could I be pregnant and if so can I take plan b?

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

So I got the nexplanon implant three months ago and now I've had my period for two months straight. Today I took out my tampon of 6 hours with nothing on it. Got in the shower thinking it was finally over and about 20 minutes in blood fell out of me like I was peeing. What the hell is wrong with me...

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I have to wait six months to have it removed. Ive been dizzy and spotting for almost 2 months migraines are terribleI want Iit out.

Nexplanon [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my period for almost 20 days now I had the nexplanon inserted on the 19 of December. I was just wondering how long I could bleed for. I've read online the a lot of women bleed for 3 weeks or for a year. What is the most days most women bleed? Also it's not heavy or red but brown like...

View more questions Search