Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lawhipp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 06:54 PM
    Where do I file a Warrant to Satisfy a Judgment entered in Essex County Special Civil
    I have a signed Warrant to Satisfy Judgment to be filed in connection with an Essex County Special Civil Part Jusgment that I paid off. Where do I file it and what is the filing fee?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 28, 2014, 04:39 AM
    Ask the Essex county court clerk.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 02:06 PM
    Which Essex Co.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_County

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I file an abandonment warrant in cobb county ga? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I begin the process of filing an abondonment warrant on my son's father

How do I file papers to open a civil judgement in henry county GA [ 4 Answers ]

What type of paper work needed to file against a judgement against a member of your family? I would like to have the case reopened. Acting probona.

Judgment entered against defendant in 1998. Abstract of Judgment recorded 2001. [ 8 Answers ]

Judgment against defendant entered more than 10 years ago. Abstract recorded and 10 years have lapsed. Judgment not renewed as required by law. So, judgment is barred by Statute of Limitations. What action, if any, need be taken to remove the Abstract of Judgment from clouding title on real...

Trial and Warrant to Satisfy Judgment [ 3 Answers ]

I did a motion to vacate judgment, allow me to file an answer out of time and have plaintiff's counsel provide validation of a debt. My motion was heard, I attached all the supporting documentation and wrote out a very nice certification in my motion to the court. I'm still asking if they would...

Won order to Vacate Judgment-how delete from county clerk file? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I won an order to vacate a default judgment. The judge asked me to get a copy of the transcript of the court session, she signed it, and it was sent on to the county clerks office. My default judgment is officially vacated, yet the transcript is now public record. I would like to file some...

View more questions Search