Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apachecav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 02:19 PM
    How do I list purchases from Amazon by Amazon or by the sub vendor?
    I have a number of purchases from Amazon that are from separate vendors using Amazon sales portal, they are mostly one offs... do I list them as separate vendors or just under the main main Amazon account in my ledger?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 27, 2014, 02:25 PM
    I see no accounting reason why they can't all go under amazon, as long as you have a record of the actual seller/shipper. Note that there's 3 categories at amazon - sold/fulfilled by amazon, sold by another vendor but fulfilled by amazon, and sold and fulfilled totally separate from amazon. Maybe use a code in your ledger for reference.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Why do you want to complicate matters, if these are completed transactions surely one vendor is sufficient

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazon Listing? [ 1 Answers ]

How difficult is it to list and sell on Amazon.com?

Why is Amazon.com Website Not Available? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to resolve an issue with Amazon.com, but every time I access the website, I get a one-page sheet showing a book, my name and the site won't allow me to access their other sites like "Returns", "Customer Service", "Shipping Methods" even trying to obtain "Career Opportunities". ...

How to use Amazon.com [ 1 Answers ]

I got a gift card for visa and I want to shop online so I went to amazon.com I got the stuff I wanted and I put everything I needed to but it didn't come through as in I didn't receive what I had paid for so... I'm thinking I did something wrong =D and I wood appreciate if someone can tell me...

Amazon.com & .co.uk [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the U.K and usually use Amazon.co.uk and was wondering if I can order things from the Amazon.com site which is American.

View more questions Search