Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cacashm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 09:14 AM
    Windows mail-cannot send or receive emails
    Hello, all.
    I am using Windows mail. I have Windows 7 Vista. Two days ago I opened my email and tried to retrieve my emails and I received the following message:

The host 'pop3.att.yahoo.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
    Account: 'pop3.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop3.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

When I try to send an email I get this error message:

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'ted', Account: 'pop3.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

I had changed nothing. I went to bed and it was fine. I am not the most computer literate person, so please be as simple as possible with any answers. Thank you!!
    zlatan24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2014, 08:07 AM
    Check your server

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot send or receive emails [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot send or receive emails from my windows live addresse

I am not able to send emails but I can receive them - I have a MAC computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MAC computer and can not send emails It is telling my smtp.mail.yahoo.com was rejected by the server? Please help

I have incredimail but it won't send emails I can receive [ 1 Answers ]

I use incredimail but I cannot send emails they go the out box and go no further.

I can send emails but can't receive them [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would be ever so grateful for some help as I am clueless when it comes to computers going wrong! I seem to have no problem sending emails but can't receive them. When I click send and receive it does what it is supposed to do and then tells me there are no messages but I know there...

View more questions Search