Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2014, 03:46 PM
    I'm confused between these hydroquinone products.
    I already have my favourite HQ cream, that I love (maxi light). I am looking to mix this cream, with another HQ product; such as a gel, oil or even another HQ cream. I got some positive & negative feedback on:

1). Caro light
    2). Caro white
    3). Carotein
    4). Carotis
    5). Carotone
    6). Sure White

I'm clueless, as to which line to choose from. I haven't tried any of the above & I would like to hear, so feed back from you guys, about any experiences, that you have or had with these products. Please help me. Thanks.

Please no steroids suggestions. I only want to us HQ, because steroids gave me stretch marks.

Check out some similar questions!

find the probability that two specific products are the monthly special products in t [ 0 Answers ]

The marketing department of a company would like to introduce 12 monthly special products in the coming 12 months. If these monthly special products are selected randomly from 24 products, find the probability that two specific products are the monthly special products in two consecutive months. ...

20 hydroquinone? [ 8 Answers ]

My doctor prescribed 20% hydroquinone for my face... some research say it is cancer causing... is 20% to strong to use on your face... I have only been using 20% for a week... I can already see a change in the color of my skin.

Anyone try 20% hydroquinone? [ 20 Answers ]

I have no intention of putting 20% on my face... that's for sure, but I do plan on diluting it down. I have only been able to find one other place besides by prescription to get HQ above 4%... but I don't think the other place will work out because the minimum order is 100 jars... what the heck am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.