Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franksensabaugh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2014, 01:46 PM
    how do I know if I have a valued 1935e
    i have a 1035e its in very good condition but haven't seen a picture to know if i have something of value
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2014, 03:51 PM
    1935e what? Paper money? There is no coin "e"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my AT&T valued correctly or have they made a mistake? [ 1 Answers ]

In April 1978 I owned 100 shares of AT&T stock valued at $5,894.07. On my most recent AT&T statement (07/13), I owned 60.181 shares valued at $2,175.38. All dividends have always been reinvested with no sales. I can't comprehend that after 35 years (and all dividends reinvested) the stock is...

Lonely and empty with few valued friends [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am new on the site and wanted some input in relation to my 'problem'. I have been divorced for 5 years and have three wonderful children, who mean the world to me. They are all growing up now and have their own agendas (they are 16, 17 and 21). The eldest is ready to set up home with his...

For the real-valued functions g (x) = x - 6/ x + 1 and h (x) = 4x -9 , find the compo [ 0 Answers ]

If g(x)=x-6/x+1 and h(x)=4x-9 what is the composition g o h?

Valued compensation? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a townhome with a friend. I am relocating out of state and will quit claim to co-owner. Can I ask for half the value of the townhome on the quit claim deed?

What identities are positively valued in brighton [ 0 Answers ]

Explain about Brighton identity, what can you say about their identities of Brighton, its residents and its prospective visitors ?

View more questions Search