Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
    Why do I start itching when my cat sits on the couch
    I have a short haired cat , he likes to sit on the couch with me , but lately I have been feeling little ticklely feeling on my skin, what is it?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 25, 2014, 11:23 AM
    Are you allergic?
    Is there too much cat hair on the couch?
    Does he have fleas?
    Do you have dry skin?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 01:28 AM
    Our bodies can change. You may have developed an allergy. Or of course fleas are possible, or has cat gotten into some substance ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is peeing on my couch [ 8 Answers ]

My cat is about a year and a half old. She has started peeing on my couch, she uses her litterbox but she pees on my couch about once a week or so. I have heard that putting vinegar on the area will make them stop but it doesn't seem to be working. I am all out of answers and am hoping someone can...

My cat is very shy--- when my company leaves, he pees on the couch [ 0 Answers ]

He is about 8 years old, and otherwise very well behaved

Two cats one is using my couch for a cat box the other problem one is deaf [ 4 Answers ]

Two cats one of them is using my couch for a cat box which one and the other issue is that one is also deaf.

Bought a used couch, they had a cat, we removed all cat hair, but I am getting bites [ 2 Answers ]

Couch is pretty new in excellent condition. We bought on craigs list. They had a cat. After purchased, we bought the "scotch fur fighter" which removed all unseen cat hair. Just recently, I am getting bites on my body. We have no pets in the house and have never had a problem before. Is it...

Cat spray on couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of the oder from cat spray on my couch?

View more questions Search