Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choosey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 06:55 PM
    Plugged right ear and throat ticlke
    Right ear has been plugged for mo's. Along with it upon waking in the morning my throat tickles. Have been given antibiotic , works as long as I take it but the clogging comes back
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 08:06 PM
    What has your doctor said is causing this? Obviously something, as you were given antibiotics.

If this has been going on for months, and antibiotics only work while you're on them, then it's time to tell your doctor to run more tests and find out what's going on and find the proper treatment for it so it stops. Either that or get a new doctor.

Sadly we can't diagnose online. It's not possible. You'll have to find the answers in person with a medically trained professional.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong when your ear sounds plugged [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ever since I had a shower and washed my hair while leaning back, I have a muffled sound when I talk . I tried swimmers ear drops with no success. Then the allergist said try Advil cold and sinus since it has a decongestant. But to no avail. Its hard at work to hear the patients and to talk on...

Plugged up feeling in ear during the winter? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a problem with my ear! When I get up during the winter, my ear hurts along with feeling clogged up! Do you have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Plugged ear for months? [ 3 Answers ]

My left ear has been pluffed for a year now. It started when I had that bad flu last winter. I buzzed and rang for a couple of months and now is just plugged. There is no soarness in myear or throat, even when I had the flu I didn't get a soar throat. I saw a doctor today and he suggested a...

Ear Throat Issues [ 6 Answers ]

So I thought at first I had an ear infection, now I don't know. So I was getting really sharp pains in my right ear ((that ear only)) on Monday. I thought I had an ear infection, I thought it would pass. Yesterday, ((Wednesday)) it started to hurt to swallow, only on the right side. And...

Left ear plugged [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Ever since I was a teenager I think, I can't hear really well in my right ear. When I plug my left ear the noise sounds fading and the voices sounds are different. I feel it is plugged or something maybe sounds like I'm under water. Anyway I'm now 26 and I still feel the same it hasn't gotten...

View more questions Search