Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 05:18 PM
    Low Income and Medicare
    Is it true that you can get Medicare free or discounted if you are low income.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2014, 06:09 PM
    Medicare, no... medicaid maybe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income Tax for OPT Status (SSN and Medicare taxes) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I completed my masters in US and currently I am on OPT status.. I need to file taxes for the year 2012. I heard that for OPT students, we don't need to pay SSN and Medicare tax. But as my employer is an American client, they don't know much about OPT status, I paid all my taxes as if I...

Hi I just want to ask a about income for a family of 5 how much is a low income [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just want to ask a about income for a family of 5 how much is a low income

1st year as a resident alien under L1 visa - Foreign Income / Medicare Taxes [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, We arrived together with my wife and my son March 1st 2006 on a L-1 visa (L-2 for my wife and my son). Before this date, we were resident of France. Our stay in the US could be from 1 to 3 years (could end this year or next year). After that, we will be again resident of France. Our stay...

Buying a car on low income with low responsibility [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student. The car that my parents bought for me doesn't run anymore. I want to buy a new car. My parents have bad credit. My grandparents pay for my schooling, but they will not buy me a car. I only make $5000 to $7500 a year. I have no real financial responsibilities. All of my income is...

View more questions Search