Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikect05 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 12:04 PM
    Need help redesigning exterior of house
    Hi, We bought a one level Ranch house with an inlaw addition last year.
    I need some help designing the exterior façade of the home. We want to get rid of the shutters and add thick trim around the windows, we also want to add a little porch to the front door and we are planning repainting the house, getting new garage doors, and adding stone veneer to the foundation.
    We would really just like to richen up the look of the house. I can post pictures and would be willing to commission somebody to really help me get a good design.
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 12:17 PM
    You couldn't pay anyone here a commission on redesigning your home. This is not what this site is about.

Why don't you hire someone locally to help you with this; like a contractor who will design and build what you want ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 24, 2014, 02:03 PM
    I have a ranch with an addition, also in CT. I have a plan for my house, and could design yours, but don't want to for a fee, sorry - don't want the liability. Post pictures and we all will give you advice and suggestions for free. Be specific about the exterior materials you have now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to cheaply paint exterior of house [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to cheaply paint the outside of a house. What is barn and fence paint? A particular store has 5 gallons of this barn and fence acurlic latex primer and paint in one. This combination "barns and fence" primer and paint for is extremely, extremely, extremely cheap. I am...

Cleaning exterior of a brick house [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a new brick house built. The contractor did a poor job on cleaning it. I guess there is residue from the mortar. How do I clean it?

I Need exterior house painting formulas [ 0 Answers ]

I have never done any paid exterior house painting before now and I am now doing some painting bids. CAN SOMEONE... supply me with the formula to bid homes? PLEASE. The current home that is first on the list in a one story home in a little higher class area in Chandler Arizona. Its stucco, one...

Can you paint a vinyl exterior of a house? [ 5 Answers ]

I was told you can't paint a vinyl exterior of a house. Is this true?

View more questions Search