Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 06:22 AM
    Marijuana hair test
    3 occasions smoked marijuana within 90 days, 2 of which were very close to not being within 90 days. Once was about three weeks ago. None were more than a few hits, maybe 1/2 joint of average quality each time . Very good metabolism, no other drugs, very light alcohol use. Any chance I passed a hair test ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 07:44 AM
    The hair test tests for habitual use. That is like having a joint after work most days. Occasional use, one every month or so, won't come up as positive.

Every time you smoke up, regardless of your health and metabolism and other drug abuses, the THC gets into your blood and is consequently deposited in your growing hair. It grows out and that band in your hair grows out. If you use it a lot then there will be many bands of THC in your hair. If you don't then there will be few. The cut off is designed such that it won't fail a small amount. So if you had three hits, like you suggested, then you should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana hair test [ 3 Answers ]

I took 3 hits of weed 5 days ago haven't smoked in two years,but have a hair follicle test tomorrow to start working on a rig.Question is will I pass?

Hair follicle test for Marijuana [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know how to ask this question to drbill100 specifically, but maybe any of you can help me out. I smoked about 1/4 a bowl and 1/3 a joint of purple sour diesel weed on July 2 and I have a drug test in the second week of October. In addition, I have hung out with some friends that have smoked...

Hair follicle test for marijuana [ 0 Answers ]

I recently took a hair test for a great job. I took 2 hits of weed approximately 40 days prior to the test small hit of mid grade weed... Prior to that I was clean for 100 days was curious on your opinions if you think I will pass or not... I will post my results when they come either way... I did...

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Marijuana hair test [ 1 Answers ]

How much weed dose it take to show up in a hair test and how long dose it stay

View more questions Search