Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maldita26 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 03:50 AM
    Cellphone.. always full phone storage ?
    My new Samsung ace GT-5 is always on full phone storage.. I only download Facebook and messenger . My phone had a 4gb sd card memory.. it so slow when I'm connecting.. I don't know how to do ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 07:55 AM
    The Samsung Galaxy Ace phones are Samsung's low end/cost models. They don't have a lot of power, and aren't very fast. You shouldn't be surprised at the speed of the phone. You might want to consider a larger SD card, 16 and 32gb aren't that expensive right now. That could help. Also look up ways to speed up your phone. It could be the network around you or it could be your phone itself. If you're not getting good bandwidth then it will be slow.
    WVFrustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2014, 03:03 PM
    My Samsung has same problem. I can keep using it by constantly forced stopping & clearing data from programs I'm not using (settings>applications) or moving some to sim card. The problem results from low memory to start andauutomatic updates to a number of programs fills up memory. Only solution is new phone.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2014, 05:34 AM
    I have a Galaxy S3 16GB, have had it for 2 years, still not even close to filling the internal memory halfway. Love that phone.
    WVFrustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2014, 09:33 PM
    Thanks, NeedKarma. Going to buy new phone asap...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cellphone [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Confused between Samsung Galaxy Grand & S4. Can anyone suggest me which cell is better for me to buy?

Android galaxy ace storage full? [ 1 Answers ]

So when I first got my phone I had so many photos and songs, I had about 16 songs and maybe 100 photos and a bunch of apps. But I was going on holiday and decided I should clear some space so I got rid of all the songs, pics, and apps to have room. I put some new music on and when I went on my...

Cellphone [ 3 Answers ]

I forgot my passcode on my celllphone and now I can't listen to my voicemails what do I do??

View more questions Search