Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B31la091 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 05:26 PM
    Do you think I'm pregnant?
    July 26, was my last period.ive taken about 8 pregnancy test and all negative. I noticed since then my stomach was getting just a little bigger, but no other pregnancy symptoms. October 21st I started slightly spotting with no cramping, but had the worst headache and was nauseous. So my question is have I been pregnant dice July? Or did I just become pregnant? Even though I haven't had a period since July... Please put your input in I would like to know your opinions.. Thank you!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
    It's possible that you have recently become pregnant, even without having had a period for awhile. Since ovulation occurs before a period, you may have had irregular cycles, then became pregnant.

It could also be just irregular cycles, and with no period since July, it would be wise to see your doctor to find out the reason, pregnancy or otherwise.
    B31la091 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Do you think I'm pregnant?
    ]July 26, was my last period.ive taken about 8 pregnancy test and all negative. I noticed since then my stomach was getting just a little bigger, weird acne on my chin and a couple black hairs on my chin haha, but no other pregnancy symptoms. October 21st I started slightly spotting with no cramping, but had the worst headache and was nauseous and throwing up.So my question is have I been pregnant since July? Or did I just become pregnant? Even though I haven't had a period since July... Please put your input in I would like to know your opinions.. Thank you!

Thank you ! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 06:41 PM
    Have any of the pregnancy tests you've taken been at a doctors office? If so, when was the last test performed at a lab or by your doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search