Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sivart1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 11:55 AM
    Vodka and ETG testing
    I'm on probation that does ETG testing (even though my probation is for marijuana *rolls eyes*) and plan on drinking about a half-pint, to 3/4 of a pint of vodka on Friday night. I read that eating foods with probiotics (grade-a yogurt) helps to break down alcohol faster, as well as eating foods high in fructose. I also take vitamin b6 regularly, and drink coffee as well as water. Will I be good to go, on the off chance I get tested on Monday or Tuesday? I also plan on going on the elliptical Monday or Tuesday before my test (for about 30 minutes), if I get called to do so. I weigh about 190 pounds and am 6 foot. Thanks in advance!

Oh! And I forgot that I plan on drinking my vodka with sprite, as it has an enzyme that helps to break down alcohol. I plan on drinking it throughout the weekend.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 12:05 PM
    Um.. How about you don't drink?

We're not going to help you violate the conditions of your parole.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 12:32 PM
    Walk into your test drinking one beer and carrying the other and offer it to the tech in the lab. Its going to happen anyway, its just going to speed it along.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 02:56 PM
    I think you should either abstain or plan to fail(rolleyes)You have some internet"info" that has you steered wrong. Probiotics, coffee, Sprite and elliptical machine. Not 1 of them will help you pass an ETG.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the odds of passing EtG in 60 hours after drinking a pint of vodka? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a pint of 80 proof vodka between 2pm and 4pm on Friday. By 8:15pm I was blowing a .15 bac. I tested at 4pm Monday roughly 72 hours after my last drink. I know EtG is still produced till my bac reaches 0. I'm hoping me giving you a basic idea of what I was blowing 4 hours after my last drink...

4 shots of vodka 60 hours until my EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had 4 shots of vodka Friday night between the hours of 8p and 10:30p, I have an ETG test Monday at 100pm I am 5'6 140 pounds. Will my ETG test come up positive?

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 6 Answers ]

After drinking a half of mixed drink 2 oz vodka and gatorade will I pass an EtG test 68 hours later. 32 years old male very athletic workout sweat a lot take creatine as a weight lifiting supplement any help would be appreciated

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 0 Answers ]

With two standard drinks will 66-68 hours be enough to pass an EtG lab test?

I accidentally drank one sip of a vodka/cranberry, so will I fail an EtG? [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally drank one small sip of a vodka/cranberry 22 hours before my EtG. I drank plenty of water the next day, and ran ten miles. Will I fail the EtG?

View more questions Search