Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doug1950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 11:49 AM
    2007 Honda Accord with 2.4L in-line 4, auto trans, 107K mileage. The Honda dealer rec
    The Honda Dealer is recommending a valve adjustment. The engine valves are quiet and the engine runs very well. Mileage is good and no apparent problems. Do the vales need adjustment?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 05:43 PM
    No, only if they are noisy--it's a fine tuning step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is fill plug on a 2006 honda accord ex v6 auto trans. [ 1 Answers ]

Where is fill plug on a honda accord 2006 ex v6 auto transmission

1990 Honda Civic DX Auto Trans Idle Issue [ 3 Answers ]

I just got allot of work done on my Honda (new battery, tune-up, oil change, frans flush, radiator flush, ect). The car sat for a while with a broken axel, and drum. All this work is complete, but my question is this. What would cause the idle to stick (I think between 1.5K and 2k.. I have no...

1998 auto trans trouble shooting honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Trans makes clicking noise in reverse

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

90 Honda auto trans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a '90 Honda accord LX I just bought. The Sport light comes on and stays lit even when it is in normal mode. The car does not shift out until you drive the car slow for a while and then the light has been going off and it shifts perfect like normal. Any ideas on what is wrong.

View more questions Search