BossMan

Oct 23, 2014, 09:01 AM
    All depends on your own beliefs system.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pehskawea View Post
    Does he exist in real-life form today?
    Of course he doesn't exist in life form today.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 09:41 AM
    The greatest trick he performed was to convince the world he doesn't exist.

It is up to you to interpret your world, according to your beliefs and faith, and decide. He could be out there... it could all be a tale told to kids so that they go to bed on time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
    I firmly believe I know exactly where he lives... others however won't agree with me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 23, 2014, 01:51 PM
    Smoothy, the White House?

Different belief systems see the Devil in different ways. Personally I do believe that there is a literal Devil and that he does exist in spirit form.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 02:37 PM
    Ha, ha... I wanted to leave that part to the imagination in this forum. :-)

I also believe in the other one... of the Christian faith. Evil, pure evil most certainly does exist, and manifests itself in many ways.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 23, 2014, 03:36 PM
    Lucifer? the deceiver? Devil the deceiver!!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
    There is much evil in this world. Is there some individual being responsible for all of it? Possibly. Is he male with crimson skin and a tail? Doubtful.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 23, 2014, 04:38 PM
    "real life form" is a rather tricky description. I think the OP is referring to an actual corporal being. As with other angelic and demonic beings, I believe the Devil can be both corporal and spiritual. I believe he does have a unique form, though scripture makes it clear he and his angels can change their appearance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 04:56 PM
    I don't think we should equate Lucifer with the devil. Lucifer was cast from heaven. But he is still an angel, although a fallen one. No, the devil was invented by the church to meet their own needs.

Lucifer's only sin was vanity; his name means 'bringer of light'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What am I, a devil who betrayed him? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello friends, here is my story. When I was doing my higher secondary education, I don't talk much with people. I haven't interacted with others much. One of my classmates had crush in me. When I came to know about it I didn't react much. After our exams he proposed in me school. I rejected it....

Do you believe in the devil? [ 115 Answers ]

DO WE BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL? Rev. P. J. Mc Hugh Angels are not in style now and devils even less so. A homily on principalities and powers.. . The rulers of this world of darkness will cause reactions that range from a wan smile to (I quote one man at the sacristy door after Mass) “You mean to...

Addictions, the devil. [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5 years has been using oxycotin for probably over a year now. Im not exactly sure because he lies and hides it from me. I have told him numerous times he needs to quit and to start by just cutting down. He tries but it lasts about a day. I don't think he is strong minded enough to...

Jesus VS. The devil [ 10 Answers ]

Jesus and Satan were having an argument as to who was the better programmer. This went on for days until they agreed to hold a contest with God as the judge. They sat at their computers and began. They typed furiously for several hours, lines of code streaming up on the screen. Seconds before...

The Devil and the Genie [ 3 Answers ]

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?" Osama responded, "You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am?...

View more questions Search