Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    open933 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Correct css code for this?
    I want to make my website so that I can display my text and image blocks anywhere at all on my site. Like for example:

"hello. how are you today?" goes in the top left corner 3pixels down and 12pixels right. Then a box spaced to the right 17pixels away from the 1st box. And down 70pixels down. Etcera etcera.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some help getting this ";img src" code correct [ 7 Answers ]

I have this: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h1>hello.</h1>

CSS problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello gurus, Can one help me here. I have created this site and I try to make changes to the style sheets and they are not effected. ARC-KENYA 1. In the contents, I want to change the active links to have a different color rather than back 2. When u place the mouse over the links ARO Fablab...

How do I correct file listings in a program code? [ 1 Answers ]

I created a web site on webeasy and I uploaded it But only the first page came up I asked for support but at webeasy they told me they do not offer coding support. I tried to change the titles of the other pages to 002.htm etc.. But it did not work. How do I get into this program code and...

Need help with css [ 2 Answers ]

I was talking to a buddy and was told that I need to learn css to help me in website creation. He told me to use dreamweaver and use the help features on it and also to search on the net. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me any web site or any book that would help me to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.