Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaesavga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2014, 04:28 AM
    Oil seeping from TV case
    When unpacked from a move, our TV has oil all over the back of it. What in the world?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 22, 2014, 07:19 AM
    There are no liquids in the electronics of a TV, so I would bet that something leaked or spilled onto the TV during the move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is water seeping around the well pipe [ 0 Answers ]

I found water around the well and the pump seems to run more than it should.

I have motor oil coming out of the air box... crank case breather? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a honda cfr 450r dirtbike and oli is coming out of my airbox. Is this the crank case breather? What is there a pvc valve that's open flushig oil up to by airbox??

Seeping basement walls [ 2 Answers ]

We live in a house that was built in the 1960's. It has an attached one car garage. The wall in the basement that is under the garage is seeping. It is the wall that would be the outside wall of the house, if the garage were not there, but the basement stops where the garage begins. It is a...

Water seeping in the basement [ 18 Answers ]

Please help. I have some water seeping in through the concrete walls in one area of the basement... We have a sump pump but its dry and doesn't seem to be pumping, I have included pics in the attached link, the moisture issue is only on the top half where there is insulation. Water in...

Water seeping from wall [ 1 Answers ]

5-10 minutes after my kitchen sink drains water seeps from under the wallboard on wall that is at end of counter 5 feet from sink. Sink drain pipe goes through that wall. Stack was snaked 6-8 months ago. First times it happened the stench was similar to dying animal but now water doesn't stink....

View more questions Search