Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 21, 2014, 03:07 PM
    1st issue beano comic
    Came across an old beano comic from 1938 at home, issue 1 in good condition, no wraps or tears on any pages, no whoopee mask, does anyone know how much this would be worth?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a comic [ 1 Answers ]

Dies anybody remember a comic from the late 60's early 70's about a boy living in a post-nuclear city being chased by a lobster like being. It was a second part of the main book like brothers of the spear was to tarzan

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

1st offense, 1st degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have been my worst enemy. I thought I could believe what was told me and talk to the police and everything would be taken care of. My employer went into the hospital, his daughter in law spoke with me, stateing that my employer was dying, this of course upset me and I assumed from the...

Comic books [ 7 Answers ]

just a qiuck post... any one know about the value of some comic books I have... I have a couple early edition GREEN ARROW comic books.. there from the early 80's... not sure of the issue numbers, but I will give more info. If anyone is interested in knowing? :confused: :o :o:D... just thought I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.