Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maniac0683 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2014, 10:19 AM
    What is a good company to use for debt consolidation
    After a recent separate on with a girlfriend, I'm trying to get my life back in order. I have been quite stupid with my money the last couple years. I'd rather not file bankruptcy... What is a good recommended debt consolidation company that works with Michigan residents?

Check out some similar questions!

I've been working with a debt consolidation company, however, one of my creditors has [ 3 Answers ]

I've been working with a highly reputable debt consolidation company and am just about done with the program (payment wise) and one of my creditors is taking my debt to the courts. The law firm representing the creditor filed a complaint and I filed an answer admitting to the debt. My debt...

Credit Card Debt? Consolidate using debt consolidation agency? Good or Bad? [ 11 Answers ]

Does it reflect negatively on my credit report if I consolidate credit card debt using a debt consolidation agency? I can make my credit card payments, but only the minimums. The APR's are mid to high teens -- I feel like a hamster on a wheel. Is it worse to continue like I am, with credit cards...

To use or not to use a debt consolidation company? [ 4 Answers ]

I am about a year and a half out of college and, unfortunately, made some bad financial choices while in school and just after school. Luckily, I do not have any student loans, but my total debt is approximately $11,300.00 (I know, I know... ). I moved from NC to Chicago where, obviously, the cost...

?Best Debt Consolidation Company? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon! I am a 31 year old Social Worker, who is struggling to make my credit card payments. I have about 25,000 in debt. Some of it is my college as I was unable to receive any financial assistance. The rest of the debt is just from everyday living. As a social worker I have a very low...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.