Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emulo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2014, 05:30 AM
    Application of intersecting linear graphs
    describe the significance of the y-intercept and the slope of the line given the equation, c=25+3500
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2014, 07:46 AM
    So, what do you think? We do not do Homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect dates on job application... can the application be corrected? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is a question coming from Texas. I am in the market for a new job in higher education and recently received a great offer. I will be finalizing paperwork and turning in authorization for background check next week. When I was getting my documents together for my meeting with the...

Two projectiles intersecting at same point [ 6 Answers ]

Two objects thrown with same velocity 25 m/s one after the other. One was thrown at 65 degrees. If they intersect at a point, what is the angle for the second one.

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

"Write the equations for these linear graphs." [ 1 Answers ]

a./ Gradient 2, intercept (0,10) I know that it is against the rules, but could you at least walk me through on this one question? There are about 30 of them and I don't get them at all... Please, pretty, pretty please? Thanks... Wolfy.

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

View more questions Search