Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namradina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
    Ides of April by Mary Ray
    Ides of April
    1.Why is it unusual that Camillus is helping Hylas?
    2.Why was Caius Pomponius killed?
    3.What are some details that indicate how extensive the Roman Empire was?
    4.What are some details that tell us something about people’s religious beliefs?
    5.Why is it so surprising when Hylas refers to Camillus by his name (p.165)?
    6.Given what we’ve talked about in regard to these ancient civilizations, what – if anything surprised you about the depiction of Rome in this book?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 04:23 PM
    While we are here to give you help and guidance, we cannot and will not do your work for you.

What do you think the answers are?

Number six is one we couldn't answer anyway because we haven't been in your class and we are not you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2014, 05:27 PM
    We would have to read the book-LIKE YOU SHOULD!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beware the Ides of March [ 178 Answers ]

It seems this year we might have reason to beware the Ides of March ;A new Pope ;NK on the prod ;new highs in the DOW ;the impact of the Sequester in the US

On April 1 08 ken issued a par value 50* $ 1000, 11% bonds maturing on April 1, 2013 [ 2 Answers ]

on April 1 08, ken issued at par value 50 * $1000, 11% bonds maturing on April 1 2013. Interest is paid on April 1 and October 1.. What are the adjusting entreis for this:

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started...

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I p [ 3 Answers ]

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I pills next day after that I have done again intercourse 29 th April but did not take I pills this time. Now is the date 13 may and didn't get my periods, home pergnecy test come positive. Am I perganent? Reply

View more questions Search