Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csessler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 03:03 PM
    Tub is not heating
    My cal spa is a 2006, last year we shut it down because heating problems. We started hot tub up last week and had an electrician check it, all connections were good, water flow is good, jets work good. Tub will not heat past 61. Please help
    open933 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 03:16 PM
    Well number 1... I ne3ver heard of a cat ever likeing to get wet. And number 2... please refer to number 1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal-spa hot tub not heating [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a 1999 Cal Spa, and I had drained for the winter, and refilled recently. Everything was working when I drained it. I refilled the tub this spring, and pumps, etc work, but it does not demand heat even when the tub is at 77 degrees. I replaced the heater (not the first time I had to do...

Hot tub not heating [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Cal Spa Model # 05-5M-CA-31 that is not heating. The display on the control pad shows the water to be 95 degrees when you first turn it on and then the temperature reading proceeds to rise. This is a false reading because the water is still cold and I know it does not heat that fast. After...

Heating My Jacuzzi Tub [ 4 Answers ]

I am researching possible solutions to the inevitable cooling of the bath water as it runs through the pump and jets. I have looked at tankless water heaters and inline water heaters but would like your input. Can an inline heater really keep the water hot, without refilling the tub? Thanks, ...

Adding solar heating loop to hot tub [ 2 Answers ]

My wife recently purchased an inflatable hot tub. Despite my initial misgivings and a slight beachball smell it has worked out extremely well. It a has pump unit for the filtering and jets, with an integral electric heater. It takes quite a while for the water to heat and the electric bill has...

Hot tub circulation and heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tiger river spa bengal model m was here when I bought the house. When just the circulation pump is running the temp stays at where you want it to stay... when you turn the main jets on about 10 min the water cools off... and doesn't warm back up you have to hit the heater thermal cut off...

View more questions Search