Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjllemay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 12:52 PM
    Has there been any deaths in this home?
    I'm looking at buying a Victorian home that was built in 1884, which makes it 134 years old. Many repairs/renovations need to be done in this home and I believe in spirits, especially in a home this old. I'm well aware remodeling an old home can, lets say, wake up spirits that may not like what modifications I'm making. Anyway, I've used all my knowledgeable resources to find out if there have been any deaths in this home. The home address is >REMOVED FOR PRIVACY<. Please, does anyone have any advice how I can find out if there have been any deaths in this home for FREE? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 01:56 PM
    Time to play detective! Check with the local public library, the village/county historical society, local newspaper archives, local funeral directors, local churches/ministers, neighbors who've been there a long time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 02:17 PM
    Only makes your reno more interesting. Good luck. BUT we do have a paranormal site should you need insight, after of course, you have 'stirred up' something for all hallows eve.

We would be pleased to advise on this aspect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If there were any deaths in this home [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know.. If there were any deaths in this home. My boyfriend lives here. My 3 year old daughter and I are getting ready to move in. My daughter ran out of her soon to be room... Saying " I'm scared mommy someones in there and he is mean he doesnt want to share the room with me"...

How can I get the records of deaths that occurred in my home? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ and I have been residing in this home since March 2010. Sense being here, I've noticed some things happen but, it is nothing scary. It feels more like a kid playing. Where do I go to find out the records of my home?

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

View more questions Search