Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluespirits Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 05:24 AM
    Seagate external hard drive 1tb
    Hey, I have a large file on my hard drive which cuts out right at the end, when there is only a few minutes left of the film. Hard drive has heaps of room left, movie was downloaded straight to hard drive from computer so there wouldn't be any issues with the size, I am so confused as it has happened with other larger movie files, just stopped close to the end. Can someone please help me I don't understand why this is happening?
    File is also only 980mb? There is over 880gb on hard drive left... so frustrating can someone please help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Probably bad transcoding or a faulty sector on the disc.
    You get what you pay for on internet movies...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 11:10 AM
    What OS are you using because I have read reports of eSATA going into sleep mode. What that means to you is that it stops sending information to your computer.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Could be part of a copyguard that you aren't overcoming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which company should I go for buying 1TB external hard disk, SONY or WD? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to buy 1TB external hard disk, but I'm confused between SONY and WD - My Passport. Please help which one to go for.

My seagate hard drive is passworded [ 2 Answers ]

My brother passworded my hard drive but he can't remember the password anymore

Seagate external hard drive not showing up on d link usb hub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Seagate ext Go Flex hard drive that only shows up on my Mac Laptop if it is plugged directly into it. I have a D-link USB DUB H7. If I plug the Seagate into that it doesn't show up on my laptop ( although other external drives do. Is there a way to fix this?

I've moved the contents of my C: drive to my external hard drive. No OS found. [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problems with my cpu usage so a friend told me to empty out my c: drive onto an external hdd. I did and it worked. But an hour later it shut down and when I tried to start it up it said no OS found. Is there any way to get it working again? I don't have a windows 7 CD to...

Maxtor 1tb hard drive [ 4 Answers ]

Hello evry one I just new for ask some problem I asking how is possible maxtor 1tb hard drive use in with dvd usb socet I can use hard drive with dvd player or exzamle if I have 100 filims in hard drive how can watc with dvd usb player I sorry I try to explaned I hope you know what I mean thank...

View more questions Search