Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ushistory84 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2014, 10:22 AM
    MP3 Audiobook
    Just out of curiosity, if you listen to an audiobook while actually reading the actual book - reading and listening verbatim- does that improve your memory more than if you just read a book?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2014, 10:43 AM
    Unlikely...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2014, 10:48 AM
    It would probably slow you down, since you would read faster than the narrators on the audiobook. And that slowing down, frustration, and confusion wouldn't do anything to improve your memory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's audiobook - from cover a boy's face in scuba gear surrounded by flies [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the name of an audiobook I got from the library in Holywood Ireland in the 90s, I think it was a series of Australian cautionary tales but I could be misremembering about it being all Australian. The cover of the audiobook was a boys face in scuba gear surrounded by flies,...

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound quality?

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

View more questions Search