Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
    JPG Naming Convention?
    This should be simple and I am probably over-thinking it but...

I am entering a T-Shirt design contest for an MMA fighter and one of the submission requirements is to name your file "using the FIRSTNAMELASTNAME.jpg naming convention"....So, what is this naming convention? Am I to use my first and last name for this or are they just saying that I need to actually name the file rather than giving it symbols or whatever?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Oct 17, 2014, 11:36 PM
    If my full name is Luck Or Not, I would name my file submission LuckNot.jpg. They want to be able to figure out the first and last name of the person who submitted the design, from the file name.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 18, 2014, 09:52 AM
    That is what I was thinking but at the same time, you are supposed to fill out a form to go with it and they also allow you to submit more than one design. Just seems a little backwards to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert jpg to word format? I have a file in Jpg format and have to convert it [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a lettet in Jpg format. I`m supposed to add it to another file which is in Microsoft Word format and then print it all together. My problem is converting jpg format to word. If I do that, then easily put it at the proper place in the middle of the other file. I also downloaded...

What did you think about the Republican convention? [ 13 Answers ]

What did you think about the Republican convention? Was it better or worse than the Democratic one?

PUMAs going to the convention [ 28 Answers ]

Even though Evita has said she does not want a symbolic roll call vote on the Convention floor ;her supporters are still planning on going to the convention to challenge "the one" . They will not make the case that he bought the nomination by outspending Evita in caucus states and red states he...

Fun at the DNC convention [ 5 Answers ]

Come join the fun folks of "Re-create 68" in Denver during the Democratic convention as they attempt to re-create the glory days of the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago. Activities include The Festival of Democracy, the Food Not Bombs sponsored Community Feeds and the End the Occupations...

View more questions Search