Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious1213 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2014, 10:39 AM
    Will I pass?
    I am new to the whole thread world , so forgive me if I've done this incorrectly. But if someone drank 4 12oz beers last drink @ 8pm on Thursday, but has a possible ETG test on Monday at 2 in the afternoon , will that person possibly pass? I believe that is over 80 hours .
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2014, 11:56 AM
    From a Thursday tons Monday?? Id say yes. Yes. Yes
    Curious1213 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2014, 12:04 PM
    Hey, thank you SouthernGalps. Does drinking beer rather than Liquor cause the ETG to be removed more rapidly because of the less alcohol content?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Don't drink at all... you won't have to worry about passing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 17, 2014, 12:20 PM
    Doesn't matter what you drink, alcohol is alcohol. People have failed ETG's by using hand sanitizer which contains alcohol, or taking cough medicine with alcohol in it. Drinking beer instead of liquor doesn't make a difference.

With your time frame you'll likely be okay, but we can't say that you'll definitely be okay. There's no way to determine that online.

You'll have to wait and see.

What do you stand to lose if you fail? Is it worth the risk?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 17, 2014, 06:27 PM
    Are you going for testing with your "friend" since you're being tested on the same day?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ne-803119.html

You said in that thread that you used to have a problem with addiction. Seems like you still do.

I wish you and you, I mean your "friend", the best of luck. Hopefully you'll be caught and get the help you need, because it's obvious you can't deal with this on your own. That's not judgement, that's fact. It's also not meant to be mean. I truly do hope you and your "friend" get the help you, and your "friend" obviously need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

Drink 2 beers every night for a week did not drink any beers 36 hours prior to EtG urine test 14" ponds run a lot highly active will I pass

Will I pass? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a few drinks ( two beers and a couple gulps of jäger ) late Tuesday night. I have to take a drug test around 10am on Friday. I know the facility sends the urine samples to a lab to be tested. What are te chances that the alcohol will show up on this test?

Will I pass [ 0 Answers ]

I had a drink on Thursday night and last night with two quarts of water my urine is clear will I test positive on Monday evening.

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search