Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Value of Education
    How can we ensure that young people understand the value of education? (Global Prospective) This is the topic given to me to debate on so I needed help to find some good points and also some articals, quote or something related to this. I have to submit this assignment's soft copy on Sunday. Please help me!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2014, 08:37 AM
    It has to begin when the child is very young. What can parents do at home to encourage learning for their young child, to help him love to learn new things? That's where I'd begin with my research and outlining. There are many articles that encourage early childhood education before a child starts school, and quotes by famous people and educators are numerous.

Chinese parents are very good early educators of their little ones. What are they doing at home? Indian parents demand their children excel in school and strive for higher education. Why and how? What about parents in other cultures as to the value of education, especially for girls?

Go to your school or public library, and ask a librarian for help to research databases they subscribe to and how to do good keyword searches.
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2014, 09:11 AM
    I started like: Education is Increase in the Stocks of Skills, Knowledge and Understanding Possessed by individuals or Society and Education is uncontested Acceptance of Knowledge. Then I wrote about life of poor people, and what efforts are they doing to make their children successful. After it I gave names of some countries which are at the top 10 illiteracy rates and compared some countries literacy rates with Pakistan.Then gave some international educational agendas and then at last wrote some points to improve educational strategies. Now I think that I have done every thing wrong and now I do not have any time to make it again because I have mathematics assessment and I have to prepare for it. So now I need some suggestions to recreate it in no time (less time).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Why recreate/rewrite it? It sounds like you are fulfilling the assignment. There may be grammatical and capitalization errors, so be sure to have someone good with English review it for you.

"The purpose of education is to increase an individual's storehouse of skills, knowledge, and understanding. This is an immutable truth. Unfortunately, ....."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More education [ 2 Answers ]

Can an old timer like me (55 years old) go back to school and get funding like Pell grants and stuff? The Internet research I've done seems to attract a lot of scoudrals(online schools) that I just don't trust. What's the real deal on back to school scholarships for old guys.I have a BSME in...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

I need a Education [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I`m just wondering I can't find a job or a school to get my ged in lawrence ma is to hard nowhere need more people so if I am on probation can I go to jobcorp to get my education ?

Education [ 1 Answers ]

What r the qualities for a teacher

View more questions Search