Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bash1014 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 03:15 PM
    Handicap and want to work
    What kind of jobs can I look in to that I could do ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 03:26 PM
    What's your handicap?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 03:26 PM
    Check out public libraries, especially in the technical processing department. I was the head cataloger and supervised an employee and a couple of volunteers in wheelchairs. They did copy cataloging and processed library materials (affixed date due slips, ownership stamps, various stickers on books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, etc.).

Consider volunteering, often a first step toward working there for pay (and not just at libraries -- hospitals, nursing homes, schools, churches, animal shelters).

How are you able to travel around?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 04:19 PM
    Since you are still in 12th grade, you will also need to find a job that won't interfere with school and homework.

Do you have any long term job plans for after you graduate? If so, you might be able to find something related that could help you get a start.
    Bash1014 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 04:41 PM
    Duchenne muscular dystrophy

Yes I have a van but my parents drive me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handicap divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I am hanicap. In a chair. My husband has cheated on me. Drinks 24-7. Won't take me anywhere because I'm more trouble than I'm worth. We haven't slept tn the same bed for 2 yrs and sex is non exestate, can I get a divorce with alimony, l am on ss disabilty. I have ms and will never get...

Handicap ticket. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this . I recently received a ticket for parking in a handicap space . I have a friend that is handicapped but he does not have a placard because he can't drive.I was just outside my car no more than 5-10 feet away . I moved my car away from the handicap space in front of the officer...

What does the N mean in my handicap? [ 1 Answers ]

In my handicap it tells me that my handicap is a 6.6N. What does the N mean?

Handicap Registration [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pleas tell me how to register as handicapped in Spain, I was recently diagnosed as having Age-related Macular Degeneration.

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

View more questions Search