Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2014, 07:40 AM
    Missing persons
    I subscribe to two boards where people share the fact that they grew up
    In the same section of New York as others. They share memories.
    There's a link called Missing Persons where people try to connect with
    Childhood, or high school friends, etc.

I spend a lot of time trying to help people connect as kind of a hobby.
    Sadly, many sites that were once free have fee attached.

I'd love to get people to help me find more free sites.
    So far I use Switchboard (very limited these days) and white pages
    Which is now the same; I use Publicrecordsnow and obituaries...
    And anywho.com and find anyone... I use zabasearch too and
    Look up anyone. Most don't give addresses and phone numbers.
    Any further help would be appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2014, 09:31 AM
    I have connected with countless childhood friends on Facebook.
    I treat many random requests to find people with healthy caution, because you never know WHY someone is looking for someone. Could be very bad reasons. Could just be someone (adult) who doesn't want to be found, such as thousands of 18 year olds who are legally free to leave home.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2014, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I treat many random requests to find people with healthy caution, because you never know WHY someone is looking for someone. Could be very bad reasons. Could just be someone (adult) who doesn't want to be found, such as thousands of 18 year olds who are legally free to leave home.
    You have a definite point and that's why I only work with people on the board I
    Am familiar with. Also, they put out a quarterly magazine just for people who
    Come from the same place and I try and help with their classifieds. But no where else do I do this.

Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You have a definite point and that's why I only work with people on the board I
    Am familiar with. Also, they put out a quarterly magazine just for people who
    Come from the same place and I try and help with their classifieds. But no where else do I do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing persons database [ 2 Answers ]

My name is anita and I am looking for maningi sithole. She is my mother and she disappeared when I was 3 years. Please help

Missing persons database [ 0 Answers ]

We are looking for Maningi Sithole mother of Anita Sithole who disappeared when she was 3 years

Missing persons in France [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for some brothers or sisters in France. I don't even know if they know obout me, but maybe? My father went to Sweden at the age of 25 in 1971 to work at a paperindustry . He met my mother and when he returned to France, after about 1 year, she was pregnant. I know that my father...

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

View more questions Search