catblue50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 03:54 AM
    Do pentecostals have a church service christmas Eve
    Do Pentecostal, Assembly of God, Churches have a service on Christmas Eve
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 04:36 AM
    Yes and no

Many of the Churches will. But it can also depend on local customs, church size and more. It has been some years, but they had them when I was a younger man.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 07:53 AM
    My sister and one of my sons is Pentecostal. Fr_Chuck is correct -- size of congregation, local custom.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 08:07 AM
    I live in the Bible Belt. A lot of Pentecostals here and they all have Christmas Eve services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

Water leak EMERGENCY on Christmas Eve! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently moved into a house where I did not have contact with the previous owner. As a result of this, there are many issues that I need to address, with little knowledge of them. I bought a new fridge that does not require a water line for ice, the previous fridge had one. The technician...

Christmas eve party [ 13 Answers ]

At this christmas eve party at the house of parents this dude my mom dated in high school there was his 16 nephew and all the time he looked at me even my mom noticed like once we were leaving and I was walking down the hallway and he was coming out of the bathroom connected to the hallway and as...

View more questions Search