Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micky2402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 02:15 AM
    Prolonged use of herbex products
    I have lost 58 kg's since using the herbex slimming drops and boosters since 2012. Can I continue to use these products safely - or should I stop?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 02:45 AM
    It would be unwise to continue since you have already lost a lot of weight.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2014, 05:42 AM
    Their website says:

How long can I use HERBEX SLIMMERS products for?

The great news is that all HERBEX SLIMMERS products are completely non-addictive and have no side effects, as they are scientifically formulated and completely natural to not become toxic after long term use.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2014, 05:59 AM
    The key quote is "Natural" That gets them off the hook for FDA regulations and any needed approval unless they are actually proven to be dangerous later. As has been the case with a number of "Natural" supplements in recent years. At least in the USA.

The fact is they can make these claims... they aren't even required to prove them valid or true unless enough people complain. And even then its only going to apply to one country and not the others. Meaning on the internet they can claim they will let you crap turds of solid gold. And there is no authority out there that can make them stop.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2014, 06:03 AM
    If it's on the internet it has to be true, right?

:)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2014, 06:05 AM
    Yeah, just like Global Warming, Alien Abductions, Bigfoot, Nancy Pelosi being a pod person that's about ready to pop out of her cocoon... actually that last one is true. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolonged period [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the er because I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I was feeling a little light headed. Found out I was anemic and was put on Provera 10mg for 5 days and an iron pill. The pelvic exam came back okay. I have been of the provera for 3 days now and the bleeding is back just as heavy. ...

find the probability that two specific products are the monthly special products in t [ 0 Answers ]

The marketing department of a company would like to introduce 12 monthly special products in the coming 12 months. If these monthly special products are selected randomly from 24 products, find the probability that two specific products are the monthly special products in two consecutive months. ...

Prolonged nausea [ 2 Answers ]

My 55-year-old husband has had naueas for 3 days after he vomited after choking on a carrot. Worse after eating. Better when he lies down. No other symptoms except for some constipation. Possible explanations? Thanks.

Prolonged spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 yr old female with history of irregular periods (mostly missing periods for months in a row) This past month for over 30 days I have spotted with only one to two days without spotting also have cramps frequently and feel as if it is very unusual for me. Prior to this I had unprotected sex...

View more questions Search