Ask
    evelyn123123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 06:00 PM
    Meteorology
    If earth did

Oct 15, 2014, 06:01 PM
    Meteorology
    Why do west coast continents experience cold ocean currents? How do these currents contribute to desert weather?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 06:48 PM
    That's YOUR homework assignment. Not mine.

Oct 15, 2014, 07:14 PM
    It would be nice to get some sort of guidance to get a better understanding. I'm not looking for an answer that I'll never understand, I'm looking for an explanation because this is an online class. I thought that's what this website was for.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 07:25 PM
    Its not... you show us the work you have done FIRST, and the answer you got FIRST, then we critique it. You showed no atempt to do the work at all. Its all spelled out in the homework rules, and has been that way for a very long time. IF you are looking for people to do your assignment for you, you are in the wrong place.

SHow us your work... and show us what you think the answer is. Or explain what part of it you can't grasp, and what part you do THEN we can help you. The answer to that is really simple if you read your material. It has to do with currents, pay special attention to that part when you read the course material.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 07:32 PM
    This is definitely something you can understand if you read your material. I taught this in 4th grade and it wasn't too hard to understand.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2014, 04:53 AM
    You are asking the question wrong anyway. 'west coast continents' is meaningless.
    If you want to get it right, I'll get you started in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meteorology help [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am doing a research project on meteorology and I was wondering if you could answer these three questions for me: 1) How is weather determined (What tools are used)? 2) What colleges major in meteorolgy? 3) What classes do I take and what would the program be like?

Meteorology help [ 0 Answers ]

Is there an upper limit on the number of warm fronts and cold fronts that can extend from a low-pressure center? Why?

Meteorology [ 1 Answers ]

What relationship exisits between the temperature of the air and its capacity to hold water vapor?

View more questions Search