Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anurudh007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 02:36 PM
    Requesting info about masters
    Sir/Madam,

I am Anurudh Sahadeva pursuing B-tech final year with a Computer Science major
    In India. ‎I have an educational background in subjects like
    Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry. But,over the time my interest leaned towards
    Zoological Sciences. I am interested in pursuing Master of Science in
    Zoological sciences. Is there any way I could do my
    Masters in this field? Please let me know if there is a possibility.
    Thanks and Regards,Anurudh
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 04:37 PM
    Of course.

It may require taking, aditional lower level classes to meet the entrance requirements, You start by contacting the school or schools you would like to attend. Find out all of the entrance requirements for that Masters Degree.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 05:57 PM
    Find a few schools that have a Masters in Zoological Science, then contact their admissions office. They'll be able to answer your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requesting add'l info on your answer regarding 1040 Line 10 [ 6 Answers ]

In a recent (January question) a user asked if they could enter the amount of state taxes paid as a negative item on line 10, form 1040. To which you answered: No - line 10 is for the refund only, and should match the information on the 1099-G form you received. What you can do is enter the...

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

Requesting assistance [ 2 Answers ]

My citibank account got turned over to a attorney collection agency, so I agreed to pay $300 then 5/07 the account was sold to another attorney collection agency, and I lost my good paying job. So I was sending $150 and now due to unforseen circumstances I am paying $80-95 per month. I received a...

View more questions Search